Thursday, November 29, 2007

Sumtimes...its really hard to see ur frens in pain..u jus wanna help them stand up again..But no..what they have in mind is..

"you wont understand the pain ive been thru,nothing will make me feel beta.."

Yes i know..i wont understand what u been thru coz u didnt mention anything to me..u choose not too..nothing will make u feel beta coz only u can make urself feel beta..or sumtimes having sumone to share ur tots will b a good idea even if it doesnt really make u feel totally recover coz the rest is up to u to sit n think whether if it worth ur time..It do angers me to tears when im trying to help wen i do hav my own problems but im kinda rejected..coz i believed there'll be a ans behind each problems..

Well..even sumtimes i get frustrated n over react by my emotion..pain afterall is wat i made myself..im the one who only to be blame for..soo..i do hope i would too recover one day n look thing out alil..

afterall nice people wun survive in this world ..sumtime u got to know how to play ur role...

No comments: