Saturday, August 9, 2008

Happy National Day..

Yah...whatever shit.I cant even bothered.I hate every single festival day.YES including Chinese New Year & Christmas.Where all people get to celebrate and I'm at home alone rotting as usual.Everyday I worked,go home,sleep,worked go home sleep.When i got my off after working 6days a week.I tried calling everyone out for chill out or dinner,i got rejected.It's kinda depressing every single time,everyday trying to call your friends out but all rejects you.That is included for my "Family"I shouldn't had bothered to take any off and made myself depress trying to get anyone.Don't even bother asking me to rest at home.Home again?everyday also will be at home what.Is not i don't hang out with friends,being anti social or any shit.I just couldn't get them and I believe you guys that you guys sure have someone who can make it for u not matter what.Me ending up with a boyfriend is always my way coz their they one who i can meet or chat nicely with.Is not that i wanna stick with them everytime...Coz it's obvise tat even i bother calling all my friends or family up it'll still be rejections.Everyone is blaming or complaining me that I dont have friends or anyone to go out with.It's also obvise that they ALWAYS cant make it for me even if i bothered finding them.So"Friends"or"Family" is always not in my dictionary cause they are proven not existed in my life.

1 comment:

JaSpEr aKa tEcHnOsEnG said...

hello Claire.. Jasper here.. when you off work den u call ur frenx or ur family out for dinner and they rejected you... i dun mind making a frenx wib you.. when you're lonely n you need a frenx 2 go out for dinner or chill out.. u can email me @ evoX21@live.com ok? cya..