Monday, November 24, 2008

Silent Hill V :Home Coming


NOOOO!!
Yes,It's out!Saw it yesterday at Comic Connection while buying Left 4 Dead.Ohhh noo..Being a Silent Hill Fan must not miss it!Ahem yeshh, Claire has completed,
-Silent Hill 1(PS)
-Silent Hill 2,3,4(PS2)
-Silent Hill: Origins(PSP)
-Silent Hill: The Arcade
-Silent Hill: The Movie
Not fan or what?LOL..Pretty disappointed though cause there's alot of games I wanted to play like Left 4 Dead but my graphic card couldn't support after purchase-.- NB!Now comes Silent Hill V,where I haven't bought PS3 URGH!Angry or what >x( No matter what I MUST play it one day..SOON!
Just in case your wondering..I love playing horror games,especially at night,with lights off ^-^
*Update*

GOOD NEWS!!! It's coming out in PC too~!Time to gear up my laptop or get a new desktop so I can get my Left4Dead & SH5 playing!

No comments: