Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

I had a GREAT Christmas eve this year!How bout u?My friend at I went for Christmas buffet at Marriott Hotel follow by Movie(Bedtime stories) at Marina Square.Sadly we're already in the theater by 12pm and no one cheers at all.BORRINGG!! Manage to take some photo of the street lightings while driving through the slow traffic=)


My Christmas Present!!Awww so sweeet..I love it X)

So guess what I've been doing on Christmas day itself?
Play Rockband 2!!Yes!Whole day!I did that almost everyday..Got addicted to it XD Here is the picture I edited of my band 'Midnight Blood' in their figuring poses...


...Yah...Nuff said.I really need a good rest.I'm going Zoo!!Been a million years since I last visited,pretty excited X) Nightsss

No comments: