Saturday, May 10, 2014

I hate myself so much of all the thing I've ever done to you. I will never forgive myself!! I can never!! I deserve everything that's is happening to me now!!! I don't deserve you and I deserve to die and rot alone for all my life!!! I hate myself so much I couldn't look at myself in the mirror... I couldn't think about us regretting in what I have done!!! I will forever be in grief misery and regret........

I love you.... But I will never forgive myself for what I've done to you..... I'm sorry...... I'm so sorry.... I'm so so sorry... Please..... I'm really sorry... I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry.... I deserve to die....... Maybe I will... Cause I deserve it and I can't live my life thinking about us everyday and what I've done to you...... It's killing me.....

No comments: