Sunday, January 20, 2008

I felt horrible...

It's seems like Kenneth and i fail to communicate and understand each other..Time over time...till i've nothing left to say that could change things..It's really really bad to lost a fren whose so dear to you,that i found out i lost myself too..Kept asking myself whats wrong wif me..do i ever deserves a friend?I do miss every single thing we've done even the time we spend together..im so afraid but it's all gone now...I fear this feelings as i knew i lost too much people in my life..cant help feeling im useless like a junk..I really hope he wun have to leave...as he means alot to me that i cant describe..there's nothing esle to look forward on weekends anymore...wonder how long it gottna take me to mend everything back again.....................................

No comments: