Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Kenneth & i met up @AMKhub to have dinner(PepperLunch) today again.
This time we manage to shop the whole AMKhub.I saw this black shoes which is really nice that i wanna buy for my work to wear but it dun comes in heels awwww...We drop by at a game shop and bought Game Value Card for Granado Espada,one for me to earn some Vis another one for dear to try his luck on his Character's hair that he wanna get so badly.After which we went to the arcade to play some games before he send me home=)

In Granado Espada,sad thing happen that Dear didnt manage to get his Character's hair from the Karja box which contains 10items that include hair,wings&stuff.I told him it's okay i will buy him another card so we could try it nxt time again.We're lazying around the town in Granado Espada as i desperately broad if anyone sell Karja box.Suddenly a fellow came up to me n offer me 35m for it.I was kinda filty rich after earning some vis so okay lo i took the deal.As darling opens the Karja box ,We got lucky and i was like "OMG!!I SAW IT!!I SAW IT!!" his very striking red colour character's hair on the floor.He said he got two somemore!!He also pass me a wizard hair that i appreciated though it dont look good on my wizard.And Of coz darling were so happy he wore it and ran ard the town saying"woooo so handsomeeeee"We thanks the fellow for being a good supplier and also to save my 10dollars lols >.<




No comments: