Monday, February 11, 2008

What have you been doing the pass few days of Lunar New Year?
Well here's mine..

Eve of Lunar New Year...

After having my steamboat reunion dinner.Kenneth drop by to fetch me & we went to squeeze in the crowd of Chinatown.After 12am of coz.



I did Henna!Pretty nice wor.fading out thou.

We overheard this irritating girl talking loudly over the phone saying,"I'm So Stupid!!I bought Oranges!!"
Darling and i wanna stare at her but end up,guess who?Felicia Chin wif her dork specs~.~I really like her
okay?She's very Fun loving.Jus that i mention that kinda specs as dork spec doesnt mean that im rude -.- Its jus a damn way of me describling things.omg.farkard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1st Day of Lunar New Year...

Went for temple visiting as usual.Never fail.Chinese new year is getting more n more boring when cousins n i all grown up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2nd Day of Lunar New Year...

Went to visit my 5th auntie and again Never Fails to have ang bao that's more than ten dollar lols.Had Reunion dinner with my dad's side aunties and it's vegetarian food..OMGGG you know what ive been eating just for two days n i told myself "Cannot make it arhhh...i NEED meatttttt!!!!"
After the dinner i drop by Kenneth's granny house and spend the night at his place.


*Pictures of reunion dinner will update went i manage to get if possible.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd Day of Lunar New Year...

We bought our tickets for our genting trip at Beach rd,also dropped by sim lim sq.And lastly i tagged along with Dear and his friends for movies at midnight.
Jay Chou's Kung Fu Dunk!!

*** 3 out of 5~

No comments: