Sunday, April 19, 2009

Living in this shit hole...

I can't stand living with him anymore and I never respect him or call him as my brother cause he don't deserve from me.It always seem to be eyesoring for him to see me at home by my laptop(When his at home I can't watch tv nor play PS3,anything to do in the living room) and he will start argue and complaining me that I'm useless,fucked up and threaten to throw my laptop away.It's like a daily routine that I'm at room doing my own stuff he will came in and start complaining.Today it start to get me real irritated and I argued back after trying to ignore him a lot of days,once he can't talk back he'll start to BEAT me up.Got a kick and punch by him today and It sucks cause my mum can't do any shit either.I ever called the police but he told them he was lecturing his sister.Pui.So neither did the police can do any shit.I was once so irritated with his beat ups I was force to move away from home and stay with my auntie.
I hated him ever since I remember that he almost strangled me to death when I was a kid,lucky I got my sister's attention in time if not I would have been dead long ago just one breath away.
I do feel fucked up right now with all my problems and yet I've to take his childish abusive shit everyday.I just want him to leave me alone...I don't need a brother like him..no..his not my brother...

No comments: