Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Sidekick LX has finally arrived...


Sadly I wasn't please with it..Instead pretty much very very upset...Here's some problems I'm facing...

1)There's no alert when your
SMS arrived.
2)It only show the sender's number instead of their name.

3)My fucking MicroSD slot is spolit!!(Meaning can't upload musics or picture)


After searching through the forum I've found that you need to sign their T.mobile plan and access the internet for update to solve 1),2)...That's pretty bullshit..Now I can only set it that it only alert me 2mins(Minimum T.T) after I've got my SMS as a reminder.So If I so happen to take a long time reply..Pulease..Pardon me,as my phone will only alert me 2mins after I've got your SMS.

Lastly I'm gottna pay WHOEVER from the handphone if they can fix my stupid MicroSD slot.I believe it's a hard task coz most of them don't dare to open forgien phones.But I seriously don't wanna spend the money sending it back for replacement and have to wait for 2 whole weeks again..and for problem 1)& 2) most likely I'll check out if a proper unlock in Singapore would save the problem..so ya that's proberly the things I can do now...

After sitting down at my void deck whining and complainin with my friend about my pretty much fucked up phone..
I've decided to save up and savage my iPhone.People might complain iPhone sucks and shit but believe me when they lost it..They will then regret and miss it really really much.Like me.Hais..treat this lesson that I've paid $400 for a spare phone la..It's still quite a cool & unique phone after all,no regret getting it.It's still usable to make calls and SMS so it's still aint that bad.Just have to get it fix if possible lo.

iPHONE!! I'm gottna save you and use you again!I miss you T-T

No comments: