Sunday, August 16, 2009

My falls @ Segway..

Shit man..I fell twice!Two days in a row...I no longer holds the record of not falling from the Segway *sobs sobs*


Day 1: 14th August 2009, Friday, 10:15am

First customer of the day..My supervisor ask me to help out in the training ground.I was rammed by the customer with a Segway..I fell on my butt and my whole leg was under the Segway with the customer on it.The worst part is...the customer is 3x my size! Here's the photo of my leg cause by this incident...hmmm can't really see the blue-blacks from this photo..

I was told by my college Clare that lucky my legs are small if not I can't even imagine how bad its gottna be lols..

Day 2: 15th August 2009, Saturday, 9:35pm

I joined the last Eco tour of the day with another college and 3 other customers from Ukraine.Everything went fine and smoothly until bang! One of the customer fall in front of me..and suddenly another Bang!This time...It's me -.- Freak! Apparently both the customer's Segway and mine hit on the infamous "Log" and lost control.I fell on my butt...AGAIN!!So freaking painful this time and I got an abrasion on my left foot from it =((
Photo of the foot...Hehe lucky no blood or anything..

I believe it's so natural that you CONFIRM will fall at least once working in Segway.Lucky my injuries ain't that bad..

No comments: