Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Working in St Regis.

St Regis is one of the six stars hotel I've ever dream to work in my life.I can't believe I manage to grab a position as a Butler coordinator there with the help of my cousin. The uniform for Butlers in St Regis is damn the nicest and stylist of them all! You totally feel different once you suit up and step out.
Sadly working as a Butler coordinator you work in the basement of the hotel and you don't get to meet guest as much. I've got real irritated by the fact that I'm always at the basement and I feel really sleepy being there. I've found out that working in the tourism sector is more fun and flexible whereby being in the hotel sector is really strict and serious.I hope I'll find where I belong to in the future =(

Lucky! My cousin is currently trying to push me up to front office which I've always wanted. I've already met and being interviewed by the Front office Manager & Floor Chief. Hopefully I'll be able to get in to front office real soon!! Wait for my good news! ^^

No comments: