Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I finally see him again...

It's been almost a week since we lost contact and that was one of the worst week of my life.. His constantly on my mind and everywhere I go always seem to have something that reminds me of him..I feel horrible.. I've tried to move on and there's always something that holds me back... and it's faith..

Every night when I lie on my bed.. I'll hear the exhaust of somehow like his bike and I tell myself how I wish it was him.. I was lying on my bed yesterday and I heard the exhaust again.. I never fail to start empty dream that that was him.. moment later... He CALLED!!! I'm like OMGZ OMGZ!

He told me his outside my house and he would like to see me.. I was so nervous throughout I didn't expect it and was totally in the state of shock.. My hands sweats like mad whenever I get nervous... I kept smiling as I'm so happy I could see him again.. He ask if we can still hug and I totally agree as that's what I've been dreaming for all along... and we had the longest hug ever and I was so happy I felt like crying but I know he will be checking me if I cry so I hold back..

Throughout the time he didn't talk much thou.. I wish his okay..... I'm happy that he wore back his black spec too.. it really looks much nicer on him than the red one as it's pretty ugly =x
I wish to tell him how have I been and how terrible my week is but I was all nervous and happy I didn't know what to say...
I really hope we wont stop contacting each other...

Think of me always...

No comments: