Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What lies ahead?

I told him last night will he forget me when I went for my trip... He told me that what I think? I insist that I don't know and that's a question been bothering me for quite awhile..He said," No."
He did ask me some questions to ensure.. It's funny that when I mention twice, "Why you care?" He just say shut up and smile. *giggles* so cute..
He kept mentioning bout my departure which is on 25th to the States, asking me what time I'll be leaving home. I ask him will he be there.. He said he can't say about it cause I put hopes on it,things will happen.. which is rather true...
But he assure that he'll see me again before the 25th.. I'm very pleased =)
Hmmm.. even though whenever he drops by an hour a week, I've cherish all the time we been together.. lots of memories we missed.. sadly he doesn't want to open up his feelings towards me and always left me wondering...

Well one thing he used to complain wanting to get an iphone but I always told him to wait till the end of the year.. the reason behind all this is that I planned to give him one as a Christmas present.. But now his gf has already got him one... sigh.. oh well...he didn't know his one lucky ass guy...

I guess... This trip really comes in the right time.. and long enough to get things over with...

No comments: