Tuesday, January 25, 2011

for my 21st

this year i'm gotta be 21 :) I'm entering the most exciting part of life. I hope.
so for my big 21st birthday this year, I'm planning to celebrate in UK ;) will be there for a week and everything will be planned out really soon :)
will also be taking a train to paris and something exciting for me is that the train travels under the sea ! something new for me. reminds me of final fantasy 8 :D
it's a MUST for me and will be visit thorpe park in UK where SAW- the ride and SAW alive is.. also the london dungeon and madam tussauds xD not to forget the big ben and london tower bridge etc. i really really really can't wait!

to my surprise my friend has already booked the train tickets and hotel. now i really can't wait for it. it's gotta be awesome birthday ;) best ever.

No comments: