Monday, April 15, 2013

When I've found you and we first met I was happy that I've met someone who can finally take away all my pain...
As when time past with you I've dreamt for being with you cause you can make me laugh and forget the pain.. You were special to me...

But you bought pain to my life again... Once again I'm been down to my lowest desperate self.. I feel hopeless and devastated.. Can't stop blaming and hating myself for everything.. I'll never be love for what I've become.....
I'll never move on cause life love giving me sick jokes... Many times i wonder whether life is worth living anymore as it has bought nothing but pain to me all the time....

I just want to be love and care... Which I could never get from anyone anywhere... I'm just myself... Forever alone

No comments: