Friday, December 6, 2013

Headache

I don't know what to do anymore...

I feel my words are no longer powerful..
One point of time today I really miss him and I wrote him a text saying I miss him. It was totally ignore even when I ask about him. 

Being concern about him is making him fraustrated. I feel like my existent is his fraustration.. Sometimes his really nice but sometimes he just push me away and yell at me...
Should I learn to try to understand and accept to leave him alone...?
Cause right now I just feel like he doesn't want me in his life... It makes me feel like I'm nothing but annoying and when that happens he often shows no interest in what I say and do other things on his laptop.. He told me he needed me in his life but all I felt most is the opposite...
It's always hot and cold... 
It's making me very depress... His always pushing me away when I needed him the most... He said he won't hurt me anymore...

He said.... He said...

No comments: