Saturday, December 7, 2013

This one sided love...

I still wish that there is this little something in you that is still fighting for me...

cause right now I just feel so unimportant...

Everything is so different now..

When you look at him, he means the world to you.. but he fall asleep in front of you every time :(
Maybe he found me comforting or maybe his just not that interested in chatting with me anymore..

It's when time I set an alarm just to wake up to chat with him only to find him falling asleep on me. Which makes me feel like an idiot..

I find myself fighting and arguing inside me...
one side thinking ' he had a long day'
and another ' I wake up just for him and its so rude of him to fall asleep on me'

Everyday I just find myself fighting within me..fighting for him and myself...

I want to give him his chance...

But I feel so unappreciated...

I feel so lonely...


No comments: