Sunday, December 2, 2007

After my hair cut today,i mit up my godbro to downtown east's Escape Theme Park to have a lil fun.The place it's still boring as everrrr..But cos of their promotion their entry is only $7..So,no complains lols..I alsoo won a purple monkey in one of the jockey game muahahaa im gooood ^-^here is the pictures of Purple money n i..

We follow up by going to the arcade and play SILENT HILL:the arcade n of coz,We completed it =D im soo a true fan of Silent Hill*lurves*
After the game my whole hands were sooo tired i couldnt even lift up -.- soo we drop by at Whitesand Shopping Centre to have dinner..We ordered a really huge "Mango snow" which haha we didnt manage to finish it..


Anyways the purple monkey has given to my sister as her Birthday gift as it's coming real soon.She was so happy about it -.^

No comments: