Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I'm sick of being alone...waking up knowing there's nothing to do,no one to look for..Thinking how i wish i could jus slp forever..I jus wish there's someone who i can look for,who loves me and could also dote me keep me away from those horrible nightmares..Yea i broke the record of being dump by all my ex bf.yup 20 of them thus getting cheated in all kinds of way.I climb up as i learn the painful side of love..to overcome n to change for better.Being a sinful mother..i killed two of my children it jus hurt so bad knowing tat they wouldnt even hav a chance to live they had to b dead again..I seriously enjoy looking at loving couples and happy ppl..they really do make mi envy and make mi wanna be like them..
Sighh..God..i knew i sin but pls stop this horrible torment..i beg you..it doesnt feel good at all being isolated and rejected..i wan to spend time with sumone..to know the brightside of life than being neglected...It's been 5 years...Jus how long more do i hav to suffer...

No comments: