Thursday, December 27, 2007

National Treasure:Book of secrets Review




I met up with Kelvin today for another movie session.Movie,National Treasure.Funny thing is both of us didn't catch the first episode so heck la just watch the second one and find the first one other time.hehe.ohoh okay.
Movie review,It's an exciting show.Adventurous people would like this show cos it's about hunting treasure?nonono and also his doing it to clear his family name..yea.Im really amazed how they crack those puzzle,seems easy?I bet you wont even think about it in the first place HAHAHA.Thru all the action,adventure there's also a twist of comedy,it's what a good show needs.
Good for me i enjoyed the whole show,cos i love adventure games and solving puzzles.Its a great wow for me.Other than a great show of cos a great company =)Thanks again. I know u be reading this~
Yup,After the show is a good ride home with Kelvin's Harley!wooot~i love siting on it cos she ROARS!HELL YEAH!I bet that roar really really scared the hell out of that driver next to us when he turn his throttle *VROOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!*cos his horn is softer lols and the driver was being impolite in a road way.Deserved it~Btw it's kinda rain abit today so i had to hide behind him as the rain hits really hard on my face n INTO MY EYE! T-T hehe still it seems that the rain didn't spolit my fun ride home afterall=)

Overall rating:4/5**** Lurve adventure show~credit to their solving skills.Bravooo.

No comments: