Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I'm low on luck...

My laptop came out with shit loads of problem when i wanna dual boot it with my Vista and XP for my on coming job...My new job will be working at home and i need to have XP inside to run all the game steadily.I started with installing window XP into my D drive but sadly the stupid XP cant detect any of my internet and wireless.So heck XP,let me get back to my Vista.But NO! i cant boot my vista back which is in C drive.Same thing happen yesterday and my godbrother got it fix to get my Vista up and running back for me.But whenever i install XP,Shit happens!!!!
So i finally resort myself to sacrificing all my important files and format my D drive hopefully be able to get my Vista boot again.But NO!!It prompt out :
windows root>\system32\hal.dll file is corrupt or missing, and needs to be replaced.
No matter what i still cant get my Vista boot back.I'm really tired now as im awake early this morning till now which is 2.25am.I just hope i can get everything back up again by tml evening which i was asked to get things doen.I'm rather disappointed that i tried getting my laptop to dual boot for my job but because of having all this problems i might need to lose the job...
Other than that,i missed my darling so much..cause we had quarrel again recently and im stilling feeling bad.I don't want him to be always unhappy with me.So am trying my very best to make him feel better with me again.
God...I need your blessings...Help me get my laptop done with....i really wanna sleeep..zzzz...hais

No comments: