Tuesday, April 29, 2008

New working experience.



I currently just started working for GranadoMart.Is actually a company who sell online game currencies such as Cabal,Maple,Granado Espada,Lineage2 and so on.So you people who buy currency from GranadoMart.Hahaha i know where you stay ^-^i might just come and rob your vis,mesos,adena or alz muahahaa.*just kidding*

Its not an easy job as to say there's still alot of things other than delivering game currencies.But guess what?I work at home,in the comfort of my couch watching tv as i work at the same time =)Haha envy bahh!Dont be,cause salary wise not so good for my standard lols =x

Online gamers out there,who wish to have more vis,mesos,adena or alz to buy your favorite items or anything that you wish for and willing to spend alil money.Feel free to visit
http://www.granadomart.com and if you have any doubt or questions,simply click on the "livechat" button to talk to our friendly customer service officer.
*We do powerleveling for Maplesea too*
I work on weekdays evening.So if you ever attend by an operator called "Eric" Who knows it might be me haha!man..y am i advertising...


No comments: