Tuesday, April 1, 2008

It's really been awhile since I last blog =)

here's the 2 topics i will cover today...

28th March 2008,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAIRE~!!It's MY 18th BIRTHDAY!!!

YES~!Happy birthday to me.Kenneth and I spend my birthday in Sentosa.I booked a room at Siloso Beach Resort and spend our night there.We did also visit a few attractions and lost to him whose a first timer in Luge OMG!We seat by the beach to watch Song of the sea and had my first legal drinking at Cafe del Mar.I ordered lychee martini but only had a few sips and the rest i give darling.I dunno y,but I cant take liquor =(

Even thought its my birthday,Not all birthday will turns out happy as it seems as Kenneth and I does have some of our problems during the trip.You know shit happens=)I'm happy enough that he managed to spent his Friday with me though he got into some trouble and i was pretty worried.Thank you dear for spending my birthday with me on the 28th and 30th even though u got to celebrate your grandma birthday,you made it for dinner.Love you loads,Hun =)

30th March 2008,

I had a little belated birthday party today only a few of my aunties,cousins*you girls have always been so pretty >.<* and friends made it.I really appreciated that you guys been there although i never get any present lols.Happiest of all was to see my Darling carrying a huge bouquet of chocolates for me as my lift door opens.
Lastly I like to thank those who made it for my little party =) xie xie~

1 comment:

shanny mcknizzle said...

hey grl! im glad you had a fun 18th birthday! turning 18 must be exciting, :] ttyl!

-shan