Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers' Day to all mums in the world~

I woke up with a bad neck ache today..Well i guess it's coz i sprain neck due to my head injury that i recently had lols..Anyway today is Mothers' day.I didn't prepare anything for my mum so i went around the house to look for scraps paper and make a card for her at least.And here's the card...=)



Not bad ehh?HAHA

Later at night,We went dinner at a newly open restaurant in Serangoon called "House of Crab" if i not wrong.Yup they had a good meal but not for me..Cause i cant eat the crab due to my injury T-T They even start to tease me while eating the Huge Crabs -.-I hate them...=(

Everyone but me digging in for the Crab as it arrived..

Look at how BIG the crab craw is!!!
But it's not for me...
T-T

ohohoh here's mine hah...
Ive coconut,tofu and vege..Yup that's about it lols



After the meal i long pang my cousin's moto home cause i'm all bored and tired..-.-
So here's my entry for Mothers' day.Catch up with you guys some other time=)

P.S I miss you so so so so much..so bad i cant sleep well at night =\

No comments: