Monday, May 5, 2008

Our 100 days.

Kenneth and I just spend our 100 days with Singapore flyers~!We met at City Hall MRT around 9.50p.m,cause he has O.T and couldn't fetch me from my place.He greeted me with a stock of rose as i was all tired of standing and waiting, but my tired doesn't last long after i saw Darling=)
We walk thru Citylink, exit by Esplanade and walk all our way to Singapore flyers.

Singapore flyers' security is pretty tight as we've got to scan our bags and go though the metal detector thingy.
It's a pretty slow ride actually,takes around 30mins.The price for adults are S$29.50,expensive ride you know!But my comments is that,seriously there's nothing much to see.One time is more than enough.After the flyers we walk all the way to Fulleton Hotel to grab a bus to his place and have Macdonald lols.Yup as it's pretty late by then other than Macdonald=)

Here's some picture we took,sorry for the lousy quality as dear dear forget to bring the digital camera as he was rushing outta home..











DEAR DEAR also got me a Elite Skullic Bracer for my elementalist~~!!Love you load!!muahss!

No comments: