Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Gadget that kills time.My Beloved PSP.

Recently been finding and downloading games for my PSP.I kinda recall the nice game i ever played on playstation.Final Fantasy 8 caught my mind.So after downloading failure attempts of corrupt files.FINALLY!
I get what ive been waiting for these 5days..Final Fanasty 8 right here in my PSP!TaDah!!

LALA!
Despite the recent failure of downloaded corrupt FF8,Ive been playing this game called ManHunt2.Wonder if it sounds familiar to you guys but oh well i just completed it. XD

The story about this man called Daniel,who went through a scientific experiment which develop a different personally of a brutal killer without a past and Him Himself.Okay,If you guys watched "Fight Club" yea something like that.Where throughout the game Daniel will be talking to Leo,who is his brutal killer self.
Anyway cant wait to get started with my Final Fantasy 8.Its been a gazillion years that ive ever played.If im not wrong since Primary 4.lols.I shall start downloading Resident evil 2 & 3 as my upcoming game to play muahaha!
For those whose concerns,My head is 90% recovered le!Thank You!

No comments: