Friday, June 6, 2008

Monster Hunting!



Recently,Ive been playing Monster Hunter Freedom 2 with the influence from Sterwarter(Di di)-.-Today it's already the 4th day playing mhf2.Guess what?I still stuck at LVL 2 quest.Of all quest i cleared only left the Congolala.It took me more than 4hrs not being able to kill it n chop off his baboon butt!RAWR!I'm so bored of it i went to hunt for crafting armor and weapon instead >=( Worst come to worst,di di we raid off this bastard!T-T I realise im so lousy with this game..was told that it need skills.But im those person who chionggg one..=\


Her name is Claire coz the other names i wanted was too long,So ended up my with name -.-

I was sticking to dual blade at first.Dumb enough.But Micheal told me,"Your a Hunter!Made use of all the weapon!Dont have to stick to one!"He also mention dual blade are for pro not for me T-T So that's y my character ending up with a katana(long sword) coz true enuff it make more dmg but it's omg slowwwwwwww not my type -.- As I prefer fast attacking weapons and skill =)

Didi get well soon okay?So we can raid tgther^-^

No comments: