Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy Lunar New Year!!

Hoho!How's everyone ang bao collection so far?I didn't have much this year thou..But here's a recap of what I've done during this Lunar New Year..Tell you..It's boring lor!!!!No longer as fun as last year..I'll just post pictures instead.Say all the boring stuff also no use...

Eve of Lunar New Year

I had a very late and sucky reunion dinner.We only started eating at 9pm where I've already starved the whole day..It doesn't taste good at all...I missed the reunion dinner from the pass few years where we still have steamboat=( Being a potato couch,I was too tired to go anywhere so I stay home and sleep after 12pm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1st Day of Lunar New Year

My first stop.Taken at my auntie's place.


Hohoho!My Auntie's dog,Papaya XD

Temple visit.If you notice is the exact same spot I took last year.Haha.

K taken at home...(Season Greeting)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2nd Day of Lunar New Year

Another Auntie's place LOL!


Hehee They called for Lion Dance.Huat Arh!!!

Tsk...Forget take picture with my cousins during the relative dinner >=(
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd Day of Lunar New Year

Finally had my mahjong this night with my school seniors and my sister.After mahjong we went lan shop to play Left 4 Dead.Just nice 3guys & a girl.Tried to completed in expert but given up after 1st round lols.So advanced all the way~


Boring hor!LOL!Let's just hope it be better next year,especially the reunion dinner part T.T
Enjoy the rest of your Chinese New Year and have a blissful year ahead!
HUAT ARH!!!

No comments: