Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Singapore ZOO & Night Safari!!!

I spent my New Year at the Singapore Zoo & Night Safari!Lots of walking and fun!I saw Orang Utan,Bat pee & Lion spray on the tree o.O!It's pretty funny cause whole day I've saw alot of animal's ball X)oppsh.What I love the most was to able to feed the Giraffe,kissed by a Sealion name "Carlos"& MOST importantly my wonderful company=)Here are all the picture taken at the Zoo..





My Favorite Exhibit:PolarBear!





I feel like a Kid again!






Kissed by a Sealion X)



Claire+Bear = Claire Bear!!

After Zoo,we had dinner at Bongos Burgers(Food Sucks) & Ben Jerry's for Dessert~
Didn't manage to take any picture during Night Safari as my iPhone camera too lousy!!Argh-.-
Lastly,My gift that bought from the Zoo!!Polar Bear!!Lurves!She was named 'Snowflake'and She sleeps with me everynight -.^!!Pictures of me and Snowflake!







No comments: