Sunday, January 18, 2009

My cousin Liling's Wedding @ Shangri-La

Wooo!It's definitely my first time having a wedding dinner by the beach.Some of my relatives from Malaysia got all the way here too.My cousin and I took pictures like mad as we don't really get to see each other everytime hehe.Everything is beautiful,as to of cause,my cousin Li Ling jie jie =)I took a few pictures with her and my Malaysia cousin Su Fen.Sadly,We didn't manage to have the picture taken together with the groom =(His too busy.I didn't ate much at the buffet as I was rather sleepy cause I was disturbed by my Mum early in the morning and I didn't get back to sleep.The first thing I reach home is of cause get change and sleep lols!Here are the picture taken,Enjoy~

My Malaysia Cousin,Su Fen


My Malaysia Cousin,Hao hao





My Malaysia Cousin,Bi zai

Li ling Jie jie with Su fen & I



Awww...Toilet Camwhoring X)



Tahh Dah~Bride & Groom!

No comments: