Friday, February 13, 2009

Fucked up situation...

Last night I went Ikea Tampines with Sheena,had dinner and a little window shopping there.I'm a person who always choose not to carry bag if possible..So I had my wallet on hand carried with me..After when we're about to finish walking through Ikea..
I was wondering why am I walking so empty handed."Fuck!Where is my wallet!"Sheena and I actually ran all the way up back to the toilet to check.We asked around and it was no where to be found.I was shocked and blur that I couldn't believe it's happening o.0 Sheena called up her friend so that her friend could pick us up and send me home from Ikea..Stupid thing was...Sheena called and told me that I most likely left my wallet at the walk-in wardrobe..
Well look at this picture that was taken by her...

LOOK!My wallet lying there helplessly!I'm so dumb I missed it...T-T
I report to the police only until this morning...Fucked up man..My Practical test is coming and my PDL is lost!So is my I.C and my 2 debit cards!FUCK!!I'm so pissed with myself...Pardon me for vulgarities but you sure understands why...chao turtle...

No comments: