Saturday, February 28, 2009

Super Cars Parade.

I was on my way to buy food from work as I've to pass by Fullerton Hotel to Boat Quay.I never been so excited walking pass a hotel before!A row of super cars right before my eyes!Cars include Maserati GT,3 Porsche Carreras,BMW Z4,BMW M3,SLK(ermmm..don't think super car but i'll just include)Alfa Romeo GT,Aston Martin DB9 & Finally....The Ferrari F360!!!RAWR!I do prefer F430,saw a ang mo's 430 spider zoom pass me that day.AWWW.I still get excited even though I saw it most of my working days but I saw 3 today!!!2 Hard top and a Spider X)
Here's the picture of the F360 with Carrera!


LOVE!!!

Ever since I've work in One fullerton,It seems that getting to see a super car zooom pass you everyday is a very common thing,well I ENJOYED IT!! XD~ Tsk..I still don't get to have a proper look at the R8..The last time I only get to see the backside =(

No comments: