Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hello!I like it OverEasy!


Yupp..Had my new part time job as a cashier at OverEasy,located at One Fullerton.It opens Monday to Saturday,from 10am-3pm(Lunch)5pm-1.30am(Wkdays)3.30am(Wkends).
My first day at work was actually on Valentines day itself,how pathetic eh?I felt sorry for my colleges too,having to stuck at work while others getting lovely dovely.I'll be working on most weekdays so if you guys wanna drop by for lunch or anything can actually give me a call =)

Aiks...Recently I've been really stressed out about my school loans and driving lessons.Especially that I've lost my wallet,there are alot of things I need to do replacements for.A lot of money involved =( I actually broke down today,as I suddenly felt very lost..I get very irritated and angry easily nowadays,due to all these problems I'm facing.. But I know His always there for me..which I very much adore and cherish..=)

No comments: