Friday, September 25, 2009

So Disappointed...

Today is just filled with disappointment one after another... so bad...
I never been so disappointed with someone... I was so mad... I can't trust you anymore... I'm sick of your nonsense... your empty hopes and promises... I don't even know the things you told me were ever real anymore... I'm tired... I'm tired of waiting... tired of being in this position... tired of being neglected... tired of being your substitution... tired of expressing myself...

I'm lost... confused... I've nothing left to say anymore... There's nothing for me in the very beginning... You were never there for me...

Is this the person I wanted to be with anymore...

I don't know...

I'll never be a day at ease as long your still stuck with her... It hurts...Everyday single day... Only to make me realize and feel like shit when you talk about her...

I don't know... If I should carry on... I've already lose my trust on you...
Please, let my faith be worthwhile...

It still hurts this very moment and It will never stop till it's all solved...




I maybe mad at you and ignore you............ But I still care for you.....




I miss you.............


No comments: