Thursday, September 3, 2009

I Miss Segway.

Due to my busy schedule having to handle two jobs and studies at the same time.I no longer be able to work for Segway Sentosa =(
I made alot of friends and also someone I like there, I really enjoyed working with them. Ever since there's a new management taking over we're no longer as happy working there. But I love working there for the friends instead of the work itself. I've never had a job I enjoyed so happily with my colleagues.I really wish I could continue working with them =(

I miss you guys loads T-T Really can't bare to leave... You people are the best X)
and I'd promise to visit you guys as often as I could!

I miss Suhaimi
I miss Mas
I miss Clare
I miss Syikin
I miss Alex aka Iskandar
I miss Andrew

and....

I MISS

Ruff
Danial
Hazrul
Faruq
Taufiq
Herzy
Raihan
Zaid
Alen
Zul

No comments: