Wednesday, January 20, 2010

life sure is unfair...*

Maybe she really needs to know how lucky she is... You went back to her while she cries when you tried to leave her... saying you don't wanna create a scene...
...why doesn't my ex bf came back to me when i was crying and running after him... but instead he pull my hair and throw me onto the floor...and make a big scene as my head hit the curb and bleeds like a crime scene......

sometimes... it really comes to my sense that why have I always have to be the victim of every situations and to go through the most shitest things of every problems that can happen...
i could have made it this far..... but doesn't mean i could last forever........

2 comments:

KillerZavatar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Awww. That is sad. Don't let it get to you.

You're going to feel like a victim for as long as you let yourself.

You had a seeming fall- don't bother- brace yourself, dust your skirt and walk- walk as gracefully as you can.

Don't let somebody else make you feel like a loser while you're living your life- you know you're better than that.

p.s. the ex-bf is a sad case. that is why he is ur "ex", right? STOP thinking about him. not worth ur time AT ALL.