Wednesday, January 6, 2010

When we first met..

I've such a wonderful time in Germany even it's just for 8 days.. I've finally met you after planning for so long since 2008.. Thanks to someone that make this happen for us..

The day I met you was a long day for me..I remember when I first met you.. It was so EPIC.. Although it's completely different from your dream, still it was kinda dramatic x)

Here's the story,again...

In New York,
My flight was 3 hours late due to the stupid weather, only to know I missed my train and I will not reach Dusseldorf on time.. I kinda panic cause I don't want you to worry sick about me when you don't see me..
First I tried to call you from JFK wanting to inform you about my flight delay that I'll be late.. Which apparently didn't got through and you complained that you fail your test because I call you at 4am!=(
After which I tried to make a call from the plane and lucky it got through.. I was kinda annoyed when I told you a lot of times "I'm still in the 'plane' " which apparently you heard "plane" as "train" so I've to ask the German couple next to me to explain to you ^^''

In Frankfurt,
So I finally reach Frankfurt at around 1pm.. I did call you again that I've reach and you keep telling me about the next train number going to Dusseldorf.. I'm like ok ok! I haven't collect my luggage yet.. So I rush to collect my luggage..
First I got my main HUGE luggage and I start to sit and wait for my Rock Band Guitar which is also checked in... I totally sat through till the belt stopped and my guitar is still not out!! I went around asking and looking, finally to make a baggage lost report......... I spent so much time in Frankfurt just for that..

I rush to the train station, feeling worried to extreme and having my leg keep hitting by the awfully heavy luggage.. I missed my scheduled train so I'm not sure if I could get in another train.. First I went to the ticketing and they told me to go to the customer service, then the customer service told me to go to the travel center -.-
Travel center has quite a slow queue... =( and finally she told me to take the next train at certain timing with the train number and platform which is in 5 mins time.. She also explain that I might have to TOP UP maybe 24euro for the next train cause I miss my actual train..

After which I totally RUN to the platform and again got hit by my luggage countless of times.. Slowly I realize...It was COLD!! and I've only have one hoodie on...T-T I went to the payphone and tried to give you another call.. only to give you the wrong train number...
The train arrived and I board the train..Due to my luggage is so heavy,I couldn't even carry up aboard myself.. luckily there is a nice uncle to help me X)
On board the train, the train conductor told me that my original ticket is not valid and I've to purchase another one for 42 euro.. I'm like what???? I thought I only have to top up a few euro but in the end I paid for a whole new ticket....... I was so sad.....
I have to change another train at Köln and lucky the train conductor do tell me which track to take the next train from.. Again during the process I have my leg crush countless of time... and also fail to carry my luggage onboard xD..

In Dusseldorf,
When I finally alight at Dusseldorf.. I was so scared I couldn't see you.. and I remember one of the passenger told me to make an announcement when I told her my problem.. I went straight to the control station and ask the personnel if he can make an announcement for me to look for my friend 'Stefan'.. In response, He told me he don't understand english... *facepalm*
So fine, I continue to walk down the platform hoping to see you.. Suddenly,this guy holding a cardboard on his hand,desperately looking at the information board caught my eyes.. I ran up to him and stood beside him quietly.. It was you.. =) You turned and stare at me for 10 seconds and you hug me damnnnn tight xD I was so happy I've finally met you after all that I've go through that day and worrying not able to find you.. both of us were so happy we're about to cry hahaha.. ohoh! and you show me the signboard you did for me saying 'Welcome Claire' & dig out 'fluffy' the teddy bear out of your bag,that you bought from the stationary shop. Your so sweet!! x) I'm soooo sorry to make you wait for 5 hours and making you able to know all the shops name with your eyes close.. I feel so badd xD I still do.. hehehe..
We didn't do much that day cause you can see I had a long day and I just wish for a rest..

and this is the day that we first met =)

1 comment:

KillerZavatar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.