Thursday, September 6, 2012

I don't know why everyone is just mad at me lately for no fucking reason...

I don't know what's going on and I feel like shit......

Im fucking pissed with everything's going!! Fucking hate everyone!!!

Especially you Iain! Your constantly never ending angry spree on me! Im so fucking sick of everything and everyone cause no body gives a shit and family just pushing chores to me and blame me for every single thing..

Iain you know you mean the whole to me.. and the only person now I've could be with comfortably and talk things about... You just constantly turn your back on me.... Maybe you are better off without me... Maybe im just a burden a cancer cell or a black sheep..I don't care...
All I know is I still care a lot about you and I still wanna see you again in the future..every I'm still look forward to speak with you like its a daily routine....

I miss you a lot...

No comments: