Monday, January 28, 2013

Dear Iain,

Days been tough without being in touch with you. You seems so distance I don't know if you found someone else since I've seen you on Asian dating...

I wish I would let you feel how sincere am I.. And I'm always has been truthful.. Never want to lie to you about anything.. It so difficult to live by knowing someone you love has a wrong impression and judgement of you...

How it be nice if we can be in good terms again as being a part from you just makes me think of you more each day that its eating inside me.. I'm so mad I can't get over you... You are part of my life and everything is so quiet now...

Please Iain... I really want you to know I still love you... Why can't you see I've changed and I wish you could see the new me :(

I miss you so much....

No comments: