Saturday, January 5, 2013

Pretty rejectful lately... Can't stop telling myself how everything just doesn't turn out good at all.....

Today I went to a cabin crew interview... They didn't bother to take my height they just say that I'm too short......

I also haven't heard from disney or any other cruise for sometime.....

I guess I won't be getting away anywhere anytime soon.....

Bound to stuck here with all the rejections and constant reminder of everyday that I will be alone and Iain is never gotta come back to me...I want to get away get a job that will take me away to start something fresh and exciting... Why is it as always has to be so torturous...I just wanna feel better bout myself for one......

.. Bitten by travel bug every single day.. Isn't making me feel any better either......
I just wanna forget about everything....

No comments: