Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Confession of a broken heart...

I never been so speechless in my life today...So I just wanna drop by my blog to see If I could put my words here...


As the last day for us closing up..I really hope we could put a nice ending to it..Little do I know my tears fall right out when you mention you were so busy you don't have time..Blame me selfish or stubborn but I just wish I could meet you for the last time...even if it cost me a birthday wish.Well..I already started feeling lost without your presents..Neither am I sure I could stand up straight when I ever fall...You might not have the time to think through what we've done together but I missed it.I missed everything and I missed you the MOST.
Fierce from Abercrombie & fitch,I won't forget that smell ;) I cherish the memories we had and I never regret choosing you to be my driver since 29th August 2008.I believe it's true that good things won't last long..now that your leaving..I know I can't deny but to face the truth..Your weren't mine to begin with and I don't own you...I can't be selfish even if I want to(But I really want to T-T).I really wish I can visit you but I know I couldn't..Everything is so hard for me..What I could do is just stand quietly,heart aching badly and watch you walk away from afar..You know how it feels?I definitely will if I've got a chance to wait for you..I will...But one thing ..no matter how busy you are...please please please...Don't forget me...and Don't forget to read my blog...After all I wanna tell you that you really have been an angel of my life..well even if it's all for a short while...and I won't lie that I still love you...
May we still get along in the future...Goodbye for now...I really miss you..

No comments: