Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I just wish to feel better now...

Ever since I last broke up with my ex bf 3 years ago.. I never had a decent relationship.. was heartbroken and used by all the people around me... I found myself growing quiet.. swallowing the loneliness.. I wasn't easy the past weeks that a lot of things had happen.. I turned misery and unsure.. I'm not myself anymore...
I can't hold myself up... neither I can trust anyone anymore.. everyone just keep lying to me thinking that I didn't know anything.....
No one seems to understand my situation... needless to say if there even is anyone..
Please let things be good again... Never been really happy since the past years... things just get worsen...
Whoever 'God' is.. if you wanna torture me like this for so many years... why not just take my life... I'm tired... I hate pretending...

I can't stand this loneliness... I'm desperate for attention...company...

No comments: