Wednesday, June 9, 2010

What happen.....

Why do I deserve all this nonsense......

Early in the morning I receive a call ask me who am I... I was thinking.. Fuck it.. if you don't know who I am why call me..
Afterwards I've been flooded with messages saying that I'm a slut and that I've no guts just because I told her my part of the story and ignored to mention my friend's name when she asked..
Wasn't a very nice morning to beginning with..

Started crying whole day after hearing a song which is now on loop..

Went hospital to visit my mum this morning.. she was admitted to general ward and her face swollen like what -.-

Out of the blue.. a friend who doesn't contact me for years messaged me and chat with me.. till one point he say "fuck you. your stupid!" when I told him what's going on with my life... ya.. I wasn't suppose to have a good day to begin with...

NOW.. here comes stefan.. thinking I could mourn all my sorrow to him.. hoping he will be there to listen to me, comfort me, be there for me.. but NO.
when I try to explain to him what happen.. he says i'm talking singlish when I'm just using the word "don't" <-- which is not singlish!!
but he insist to argue with me.. I've no mood for any shit from anyone anymore as you can see I've a fucked up day... but you always like to ruin it further.......
so I don't wish to talk to you....

SO YA!! FML

No comments: