Friday, May 20, 2011

its so depressing...

I found myself missing you everyday..
every waking day i will wait anxiously for you to come on skype or pingchat me..
today i was so happy to have a chance to talk to you and see you again..
but half way through.. you went offline.. and there's an outage in your island..
i was left hanging.. i was really upset.. i miss you..
i really wish for a nice chat..
you told me you be going for dinner and you will try to skype/pingchat me again..
its 1130pm now.. I don't think so anymore....

its really depressing.. that whatever i do it brings back the days when i'm with you..
i feel awfully lonely.. im stuck at home.. i can't get a job to get myself busy.. neither can i get anyone to go out with me or talk to me..
it sucks..
it's so hard for me.. i thought missing someone is suppose to be a wonderful feeling..
why am i so depress.. why do i feel so lonely...

i just want to be with you.. to see you .. or even hear your voice..
i dont wish to wait ... i just want to see you..
i'm so jealous i can't be with you when you told me how beautiful the place is and the things you gotta do there..

its not fair...

i love you.............

No comments: