Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I'm so in love with you..

Every time when we're together i feel like a part of you.
Every time when we're apart i feel like i'm missing you like crazy.
I'm constantly falling in love with you.. and even dream about you when we were
sleeping together having your arm around me..
we're together for just a month but to me it's seems like its been years..
We've been to London, Paris & Thailand and i still wish we could continue traveling together in the future..
You've done so much for me its beyond words.. To be honest you've been the nicest person who ever treated me so well..
All the things you did for me was great but I love you to know that all it matters is for me to be able to spend time together with you lovingly :)
I'm really looking forward to see you again in 2 weeks.. and by then I hope we'll never have to part again.. moving in together staying together be it in Singapore or in UK.

I felt so awful to be away from you..
I miss you so bad.. and I hope this will be the last time..

Claire & Iain '14/04/11

No comments: