Thursday, May 19, 2011

the most awful miss call...

you called me and I was away in toilet i didn't hear my call neither did i hear my laptop rings..
I felt so regret and for instant i thought im in shit when i saw a miss call on my phone..
I quickly looked into skype and you were just pop up 'offline'
I pingchat! you but apparently your not with shaun..
I then saw you message on facebook.. I quickly try to 'chat' you on facebook but when i click on you, you went offline..
I was so close.. way too close :(
I've been waiting for your call the whole day.. and I just missed it just because I choose to go to the toilet and go without my phone which i normally do :((
I'm so sad... I miss you so much.. I wanna hear you again :((
I can't stop crying.. I regret going to the toilet at the wrong time...
I'll never ever leave my phone again :(
I miss you so much iain.. please call back :((

No comments: