Saturday, November 24, 2012

Dear Iain,

I've not sure what happen lately.. But I've felt so distance from you. Especially today. You were so mad at me when I ask you why are you so different lately.. I getting lesser chance to speak with you and I'm worried. You may be in a bad mood I don't know. I feel things are back to where it was, you being angry at me and all. It's so difficult to please you.. I thought a week ago things were great. I was so happy that you finally see my effort. We were normal and you sounded happy again. It just melts my heart when you told me you just wanna make me happy. But as I thought its gotta be that all these wont last.. It was just a mere 3 days of an excellent happy you I could ever ask for and then you turn back to your nasty gloomy hot tempered self. Willing to hang up the call on me which you know I hate the most.
I realise is after when you went to kan and your doctor. You seems to be mad, I'm not sure is it cause your running out and you felt that they ain't there to help you that you feel helpless.

Whatever it is Iain, I'll always be here for you. And I want you to know that very clear that I care a lot about you. I ain't selfish, it's just that I really want you :( I wish I can make you feel a lot better I wish I can take your depression away. I wish I could hug you right now and you be happy. I'm worried about your being that's why I ask. I don't mean to make you feel like your being controlled. I'm not even trying to control you.

I miss you very much Iain.. Very very much.. And my work ain't helping me to have more chance to speak with you.. I don't know how long more till you be speaking with me again.. I'm really sad and worried now... I wish you will feel better soon....

.... Iain...

I do love you....

Claire

No comments: