Friday, November 16, 2012

I can't describe myself how much I feel for you recently...
Everyday I looked forward to seeing you again in a few months.. And everything was great.. But I fail to keep in touch with you as much as I want... I kept saying I'll take a nap but I ended up sleeping...

I wish you understand I was really tired recently.. Not the less I still look forward to speak with you everyday after work.. Especially today when I'm off from work I try to get you but I couldn't.. I ring you up but you went out....

No, I never expect you to come home early or even at all.. I blame myself for it cause you must have been tired waiting for me... But I want you to know that you've always been what I've look forward to.. And it's scary how a day will be like without you online... It's scaring me now and I'm all upset.... I really scare of losing you... As you said you were special to me... You really are Iain.. and I'm so scare of losing you just because I didn't take enough time for you....

I really dream about seeing you again everyday.. And I want you to be mine again... You still may not believe that I'm waiting but as long as I'm still waiting for you online I'm still waiting to be with you again...

I miss you so much... I just wanna hear you again...

No comments: