Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Feel lousy every time I got you in a bad mood. Just like every other day. And yes you will go like what the fuck are you moaning about all sounding angry with me , I really felt that anger and hate.

It's shit I can't make you feel better but angrier each time... Even if I try to ask you what happen or how you been doing what have you done to maybe distract your mood a little but it never works.. Only ending myself with a big scolding by you that I'm trying to catch you out and complaining to you when I want to share some things that been happening at work..

As always I cried cause I hate to hear to angry and your mad at me for nothing. Not a very good day to start work like every morning :/

It's so hard to see you happy :( it's rare...
and it's not easy to handle an angry person which you love..

Like I care and worried every time and get push away feeling rejected.. You never wanna understand how I feel.. Cause your too much to have yourself and you never care bout what other people feels.. But I guess it's my choice that I love you and I've I chose to handle all this one sided love... Sigh....

Hope work distract me today. I wish I could sleep... Just quietly next to you to feel your presence

Wish you feel better soon.. And be strong so you can fight this horrible feeling every time you cut down

No comments: